What is mature?
Looked it up on Google and this is what appeared to the top list.
ma·ture (m-tyr, -tr, -chr)
adj. ma·tur·er, ma·tur·est
a. Having reached full natural growth or development: a mature cell.
b. Having reached a desired or final condition; ripe: a mature cheese.
2. Of, relating to, or characteristic of full development, either mental or physical: mature for her age.
a. Suitable or intended for adults: mature subject matter.
b. Composed of adults: a mature audience.
4. Worked out fully by the mind; considered: a mature plan of action.
5. Having reached the limit of its time; due: a mature bond.
6. No longer subject to great expansion or development. Used of an industry, a market, or a product.
7. Geology Having reached maximum development of form. Used of streams and landforms.
Thank you to FreeDictionary.
I just came home last night form a super sleepover with my girlfriends from high school. College is such an ass that it gives us much stress and heartbreaks. And this sleepover was just so perfect–to reminisce the past, to have quality time with each other, and to catch up with each other’s lives.
Nothing has changed. Really. We could still connect with each other the way we did three years ago; however, something has changed. Our topics. LOL. Before we just used to talk about this old Geom teacher–how she is unmarried but seems to be so beautiful. Or just backstabbing this annoying classmate that I wouldn’t spend time typing stuff about her.
NOW, we talked about… Guess what? BOOBS AND BOYS. HAHAHA. Well, we’ve matured. I guess. Or not.
I don’t know. I just missed my best girlfriends in the entire world! I hope our EK trip comes to reality!